Friday, November 1, 2013

Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions diabetes tipo 2 Mark Forums Read Quick Links View Forum Leaders Goo


Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions diabetes tipo 2 Mark Forums Read Quick Links View Forum Leaders Google Inline Search What's New? Rosacea News Today's Posts last 24 hours Posts from last 7 Days Google Inline Search Physician Q&A
Forum General Similar and co-existing conditions A picture of my face, seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea? If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. NOTE: New users have limited privileges such as No Links, Profiles, diabetes tipo 2 PMs, etc. until they have made a few valid (non-spammy) posts.
Last week, I developed 2 red patches about an inch under both eyes. It didn't sting or burn, didn't feel particularly warm. I also had a bad case of seb derm on my scalp during this period. The redness has subdued somewhat. But the two patches are still there and once in a while they feel slightly itchy and dry. The skin feels a bit rough (but it always has) and there's a couple of small bumps in there, diabetes tipo 2 too. My question is: what is it? Rosacea or seb derm? And what should I do? Prologue: Since my teens, I've had extremely oily skin, moderate acne, tons of blackheads and blotchy, red/pale skin and dandruff. A couple of months ago, seborrheic dermatitis joined the party. It started off after I applied a sun cream to my nose. The sides of my nose felt very irritated, very itchy/stingy and I developed flakes of oil or dead skin. It's flared a couple of times since then, I use Nizoral to get rid of it. And luckily, it does a decent job. PS: I went for a run and did lots of exercise yesterday without the patches getting any redder and they haven't flushed or anything, they're just there. I've professionally edited a picture of my face to indicate where the patches are. I must add that the red spot in the bottom-left corner of the left circle has always been there.
Quick Navigation Similar and co-existing conditions Top Site Areas Settings Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums General General rosacea questions News, research articles and current affairs Intense pulsed light and laser Low level light based therapies Prescription medications Topical and oral products (non-prescription) Diet, lifestyle and relationships Newbie questions / Introduction Similar and co-existing conditions Photos Specific Subtype Discussions Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea Papulopustular Rosacea Phymatous rosacea (Rhinophyma) Ocular Rosacea Regions Regions North America Europe Oceania, Asia and Rest of World Other Meta-forum discussion Off-topic discussion News Feeds Other News Feeds
is it possible diabetes tipo 2 i dont have rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis? man i hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment