Sunday, April 12, 2015

2013 (33) June (1) May (3) April (8) March (9) February (6) January (6) 2012 (35)


Got up this morning and saw that the ground was dressed in white today! swollen ankles The snow has decided to come out, hahaha .. D: The thing is, the snow is really nice, but is it me, so it is less appreciated. Why you ask? I have two different uh .. blodsjukdommar? Thalassaemia and Raynaud's phenomenon. Now you may be wondering what this is, and I can explain it a little short. Thalassaemia means that my red blood cells suffer too much hemoglobin. This disease is also known for Sickle cell anemia, which in partnership that my blood cells look like half-moons. swollen ankles Or that's what I understand from doctors even ba bblande, haha. However, I ALFA speech Assem in and not the beta. Had I had the beta I would have needed swollen ankles blood transfusions, I'm glad I do not have that. Raynaunds phenomenon, also called "white finger" is a less dangerous "disease", but painful. What happens is that I get to decreased blood flow and cramps in my vessels that go to my toe ro ch fingers. For instance, I do not have rings in the winter swollen ankles because then I run the risk of having to amputate a finger o r two.
Enough swollen ankles about ill d Ommar ... and back to the snow! This is the first time Nemo will experience snow, he's uh .. -räknar on fingrarna- 7 months old! The first thing I did when I went out with him was to carry him, find the biggest snow mountain and throw him into it, he was floundering around like a fish on land, ha ha. He was really shocked by all the snow and playing around two hours, soulma lv I froze and went into quite so directly.
2013 (33) June (1) May (3) April (8) March (9) February (6) January (6) 2012 (35) December (6) November (16) Goverment Hooker. I see it snow ... Dreamhack 12 Thanksgiving Just one of this days Today I was productive, me and Nemo words. Phase ... Dress Christmas tree, and blue hair Sleeping Beauty and Coming Confessions ... Tainted Blogger collaborates not, hurr Cheshire and dolls. Gothenburg Halloween Late Kultcon swollen ankles post October (12) September (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment